- This event has passed.
HOUSE HUNTING BOOTCAMP
January 18, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Date: Monday, January 18th, 2016
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Coquine Restaurant 2075 Yonge Street
- What every first-time buyer should know
- Ways to save money over the life of your mortgage that the banks won’t share
- How to avoid the 5 biggest mistakes when making your first-home purchase
- The costs involved in closing a home/condo
- The difference in owning a house vs. condo
- About the per-construction condo market in Toronto
CHECK THIS OUT FOR MORE INFO: http://tinyurl.com/j3e7ckq
ATTEND these information sessions at NO-COST & NO-OBLIGATION.
Arm yourself with the information that you need to join the ranks of home ownership at a lower cost.
You’ll benefit from industry expertise from real estate lawyer, Lisa Laredo, Laredo Law, mortgage broker, Joe Sammut, Mortgage Architects, sales representative, Davelle Morrison, Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage.
Please feel free to bring a friend or two with you.